KeyBin is a full stack application for storing keyboard shortcuts and commands in a visually aesthetic and indexable way.
- Login is implemented via Google Auth
- REST API setup for CRUD operations to Mongo based database
- WebSocket integration for realtime updating across application instances
- Angular component-based UI for dynamically generated content
Quandary is a web application for extracting training data from browser based games and training machine learning models.
- In-browser game recording is implemented via WebRTC
- Bounding box UI mechanics are implemented manually using Canvas
- OpenCV.js is used to attempt to automatically generate bounding boxes in all follow frames given an initial bounding box using Object Detection
- Tensorflow.js is integrated with an in-browser editor to write and test your training models from within Quandary
Background Terminal is a WPF application to emulate a dynamic terminal in your Windows background
- Win32 API utilized for manual z-order management of application, ensuring the application behaves as if it were a part of the background
- SSH integration via SSH.Net
- WiX Toolset implemented to handle installation process
Sparkr is a simple application for coming up with new app ideas. It simply allows the user to flip through Public API's to hopefully spark creativity and come up with new app ideas.
Pixelmatic is a lightweight application for retrieving pixel information globally on windows, based on the position of your cursor. It implements the Win32 API to access global mouse and pixel information.